Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brilliant blog

I've been madly reading "The Nutrition Coach" blog this weekend. The tagline "Research-based nutritional findings and practical ideas. Debunking myths and helping you find clarity" totally appealed to me. 

Some of her recent entries include:

The benefits of gelatin (anti-aging - sign me up baby!) 

Be Pro-Thyroid- "Recently I’ve been delving deeper into all things thyroid-related, exploring and analysing the fascinating research of physicians like Broda Barnes and endocrinologist Raymond Peat. … and because my new mantra is to keep my blog posts short and sweet … here are just a few nutritional tips and important facts to be aware of, to hopefully inspire you to learn more "


 Hope you like it too. 
 
 Plus she is the cutest pregnant lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment