Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Food

So since having little s, my weight has been going up and up. Plus I've been feeling quite blah physically. Good thing is that I had lots of tests and it appears that amongst other things, my thyroid gland is not working very efficiently. I have a renewed feeling of taking responsibility for my health now that I am a mama. I want to be the best I can be for my girl.  To that end, I am making what I put into my body a priority. I like to get out and about every day so I have taken to making my lunch the night before and taking it with me wherever I go. I took this photo some time ago but my lunch today looks just like it, except no blueberries, just strawberries and walnuts. Love my smoked chicken too but it is quite expensive so need to start thinking of some alternatives or try smoking my own. What do you eat for lunch?




No comments:

Post a Comment