Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back to work

I'm off to work tomorrow. Only to visit and show off Sienna though! There were a couple of weeks where I was missing work and thought that despite my absolute conviction I would take the full 12 months of my maternity leave that I might change my mind. That has passed and I am really enjoying being a stay at home mum. I think the trick is to go out everyday and make sure I have contact with people otherwise I go a bit bonkers. I have joined up a pram walking group with some girls from my mother's group, I am going to go to my local Breastfeeding Association group and hopefully join a mother and babes swimming group. I would love to do a sewing class of some kind (my mother just fainted) but I can't find one that you can bring babies to so I might have to wait until Sienna is a little older and can be babysat by her grandma.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. I was going to leave it a little longer but everyone loves a little baby and since Sienna is already over 61/2 kilos at 7 weeks, I though I'd better take her in quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment