Tuesday, June 1, 2010

two tests and a champagne

Started off with a overwhelming tiredness at the end of the day, a feeling that something that wasn't quite right and oh yes, taking my basal body temperature every morning to see if I was ready to rumba with the one shot wonder (my new name for husband). After telling my dear one since our first go that he should treat me in general with more kindness/respect/ servitude , it was a bit of a shock to realise yesterday that I was indeed "with child". We had anticipated months ahead of some good fun and actually our first few goes were late at night, both tired and not particularly romantic.
So in a state of hopeful, thrilled shock, it appears that we are 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have been using a useful site www.fertilityfriend.com and now sister site http://preg.fertilityfriend.com , very helpful for someone who loses track of dates easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment