Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter


I could write up something about new life and Easter but to be honest, I am just too knackered. I love being Sienna's mummy however I have had to learn to "let go" a little. My day is dictated by a little being and that has taken some getting used to. For a long time, I have gone about my day doing things pretty much as I wished and so it has been an adjustment to not only not working but also understanding that my time is not my own anymore and probably will not be for a very long time. I'm ok with that but it has been a change. When Sienna smiles though, it suddenly doesn't seem hard at all.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a beautiful pic of Sienna! She looks happy!

    I know what you mean about your life being dictated by her. It certainly is a huge adjustment but I'm finding as each day passes, I get better at accepting this. Which is definitely helped when they show us their smiles.

    Make sure you still have some time for yourself though. And I'm sure we will be missing this stage once our bubs are teens and don't want us doing everything for them anymore!

    ReplyDelete