Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2/52 - The two of them

2/52

Oh but they are lovely! Although Mr A has been with us for 18 months, it feels like only recently have I recognised the difference between our lives before and after these beauties arrived. I guess it is because prior to having children, Summer holidays were about travel, wineries, sedate beach excursions and long lunches.  Although this all still occurs (although I would drop the word 'sedate'), life is governed by nap times, ensuring we have packed lunches, adequate sunscreen, water bottles and hats and not being out too late too many nights in a row. This year, I hope to blog a little more frequently. My photography business is getting a little busier and with my babes becoming a little older, I'm able to put more time into documenting what I am doing. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of the work I've been doing.
Happy 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment